1. How do I join the Players Club? Is it free?
Players Club membership is free. You can sign-up at Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment or Winners at Bayonne.
2. How does the club work?
Once enrolled, you'll receive your own personal Players Club card. This card is your passport to club benefits. Present your card to the mutuel clerk, or into the self-service machine each time you wager. Every time you wager with the Players Club card, you will earn points towards great prizes and rewards.
3. What if my card is lost or stolen?
Please stop by any guest service location at Meadowlands Racing & Entertinament or Winners at Bayonne to receive a new card. Your accumulated points and any pass privileges will be transferred to a new account. Your old card will be deactivated.
4. Does using the card slow down the wagering process? No. It only takes one second for the mutuel clerk to insert the card into the reader and automatically record your wager.
5. Is my account confidential?
All information pertaining to your account is strictly confidential and is not available to any other companies, partners or third-party vendors.
6. May I share my card with family or friends?
No. Each member is expected to have an individual Players Club card.
7. When do points get added to my account?
Points will be added the day after your wager is placed.
8. Do my points expire?
Yes. Points expire if your account is inactive for 6 months.
9. How do I check my account?
To check your account, simply sign-in to your Players Club account at BigMClub.com. Click "Sign-In" on the main page. Type in your account number in the designated field, and type your PIN # in the designated field below it. Then, click "Sign-In". All of your account information will be available on the following page.